Friday 29 November 2013

A Poem About My Culture


Culture: Samoa And New Zealand
Samoa , Samoa is a place of tranquility ,
Samoa is a place of sweet voices and peaceful harmony ,
Samoa is a place filled with beautiful sceneries,
Samoa is a place filled with paradise featured animals,


Samoa is my island home,
That has beaches filled with sea foam,
Samoa is a place of paradise and hazy heats,
That cause myself to listen to some islander beats,


New Zealand, New Zealand is a place of peace and tolerance,
New Zealand is a place where the waves in the beaches topple over each other and send silent cries to my ears,
The calm sea sends messages to the people who are near,
that a sunny day that will bring good fortune and good fate is finally here.


By Deandra Cooper, Samoa and New Zealand Are My Island Homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment