Wednesday 21 November 2012

My Buddy Interview

Buddy Classes: Room 1 / 6 - Wednesday 21 November

WALT: interview our buddy from Room 1 and post it on our blog.


This afternoon we met with our buddy class, Room 1.

My buddies name/age:
Arizona Angel Cooper
Age:6

This is a picture of my buddy and I:



My buddies favorite subjects at school:

  • Reading Posters, Stories
  • Maths
  • Spelling
  • Topic



My buddies favourite things to do on the weekend:
  • Play at the park
  • Go to Rainbows End
  • Going to the Pools
  • Playing Handball


An interesting fact about my buddy is:

She is a unique person who can hula hoop for more than a hour, sing beautifully, has an awesome personality and is my little sister.




1 comment:

  1. hi bubb what an awesome blog you did with your little sis.good job

    ReplyDelete